Spyshelter pro and anti keylogger capabilities

HI Im new to spyshelter and not really computer literate, im just learning

can anyone tell me if if spyshelter pro package automatically encrypts keyboard strokes and has anti keylogger capabilities at windows level as well as network?

is it compatable with key scrambler? does it do the same job?

can i also use spyshelter pro to protect my android phone as part of the 3 device coverage?

thanks people :slight_smile:

Thank you for considering using SpyShelter.

First of all, click “download” on our home page to download and try a free 7 day trial of our software.

You can then try everything we have to offer, and our help page is here What is SpyShelter? – SpyShelter Help.

We no longer encrypt keystrokes due to changes with Windows 10/11 that make it unreliable. The new software focuses on detecting unusual changes to your PC that can indicate spyware/malware, so you can prevent them from starting on your system.

We have never had any Android software, but the Android OS does not support keyboard encryption and probably never will. It’s locked down by Google, so that functionality isn’t possible, but there are some minor antivirus apps for Android you can use that just scan files.

Please try our free trial and I’m glad to answer any questions!

If you have a Windows 7 or older PC, our “Classic” keyboard encryption software is here that works with these older operating systems, but it will not be reliable or work at all for most Windows 10/11 PCs.

Thanks, so just to know, if i use key scrambler, is it compatible with spyshelter? used in conjunction with each other is that a good thing?

@Ninjala

We made SpyShelter so it won’t conflict with other security applications. I believe you can use it with any other security application without any issues. If you run into an issue please let me know so I can help.

@Ninjala were you able to install the latest version? Thanks!