License enquiries

Hi, I seen you guy are selling only 1 year subscription based license. You guy did not sell 2 or maybe 3 year subscription? How about lifetime one time payment option as with previous legacy version?

@whyshouldidothis

Thank you for your feedback on our licenses. We will discuss license options more with our team.

Hi,
I own a lifetime classic versoin of spyshelter bought it some time ago.
Today I just wantet to update to a newer version, so deinstalled spyshelter which lead to a crash with my windows 10 version, windows repair worked and I can make use of windows again!!!
Then reinstalled the free version.
When I tried to activate I was told to download the classic version at a given link but it didnt work, there was no classic version!!.
So does anyone have suggestions how I can solve this problem, thank you in advance.

@Werner

Sorry for the issue.

Our “Classic” versions are all available for download here Classic SpyShelter Apps – SpyShelter Help. It’s probably the “Premium” version. Please let me know if that doesn’t solve the problem so I can get SpyShelter working again on your PC.

Hi,
Thanks for your swift reply, I had been on that link before, but led only to this page:
Knowledgebase (FAQ) Index

No link for any download

Just figured out, even the other versions not possible to download for me

@Werner

What exactly does your order receipt say for the version of SpyShelter you purchased? It will help me solve the issue for you.

I am just asking what version of SpyShelter it has on the receipt, it is not necessary to post any other sensitive information here on a public forum of course.

OK!
SpyShelter Premium - Lifetime License
but even this version is not possible for me to download

Now working with version 15.1.0.567
Tried to activate with my code
It says:
You are using Spyshelter Classic activation code, download SpyShelter Classic to use your code

Strange. I just downloaded the executable with no problems. What error do you see when you try to download?
https://www.spyshelter.com/download/release/premiumsetup.exe

What happens if you click the direct link above? What browser do you use?

by clicking the link appears a white page. using Firefox.
Just downloaded successful with opera!

1 Like

Ok, installed it:
SpyShelter Premium 14.0
Driver build time Oct.15.2022
So its obviously the same version I had before, thought there exists an update?
Read something like Version 15?
By trying to update there is only the use of proxy possible!

Please tell me more about this proxy issue. Do you mean you can’t use a Proxy with SpyShelter 14? Or what exactly is the issue? I want to understand completely so I can help.

Hi,
I meant I would appreciate a normal download without being forced to use a proxy

We just host our download on a normal web server. We have no Proxy system. I apologize for any confusion.