When will other languages be added

Good morning
When will other languages be added, I am interested in Polish

Thank you for posting, and sorry for the issue with localization. When we do add localization the first language we’ll add is Polish, due to respect for the original SpyShelter Polish audience.

If anyone can help with the translation please post here and I can reach out via private message. As of now, we are trying to add additional features as soon as possible, but I think we can add localization at a reasonable time period.

I can help with Polish translation :slightly_smiling_face: but in my opinion the most important thing now is add additional features like clear all rules, clear old rules etc.

2 Likes

We plan to deal with the rule issue in the next update. We agree 100% with that problem!

1 Like

Does anyone have any suggestions for other languages we should add after Polish? Thanks!

Russian, French, German

2 Likes

Thanks! Anyone else, feel free to give feedback.

At first I was going to make a poll, but then I realized how many languages there are and I gave up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Spanish and Chinese. I think there will be users from other countries who will want to translate the program.

2 Likes

There are 6 official languages of the United Nations. The list of these languages can be used as a basis: English, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and French. Why do we need translation into all the languages of the world when there is an official list of languages, which is the basis of the UN and most of the world’s population speaks any of these languages?

1 Like

Good point! I will say though that we plan to add Polish for sure and first, because SpyShelter originally is from Poland.

1 Like